Inside FAC Technology – Face Visor Engineering
Over the last few weeks FAC Technology has been working hard to develop a face visor that is low cost and can be rapidly mass-produced to supply the NHS during the Covid-19 pandemic. In collaboration with Rheon Labs, Wycombe Engineering and support from the local community, we have now supplied thousands of face visors to NHS Trusts, GP Surgeries, care homes, and other medical professionals across the UK.
Please check out our video below to see how we have used a combination of 3D printing, computer simulations, and injection moulding to design and manufacture the face visors.
A special thanks to the following for taking the time during this busy period to share the pics. Keep up the good work! #ProtectTheNHS
- Barking havering & Redbridge NHS Trust
- Churchill Medical Centre, Kingston Upon Thames
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- NHS Nightingale Hospital London
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
- West Middlesex University Hospital